Call for Program Proposals and Poster Abstracts
2017 FSMEC Las Vegas in March
Trends and Innovations in Foodservice Systems
Education and Career Opportunities
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 12:00 PM through Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 12:00 PM
Place: New York New York Hotel and Casino
City: Las Vegas, NV
The Foodservice Systems Management Education Council announces a call for Program Proposals and Poster Abstracts. Program proposals and poster abstracts must be submitted by October 1, 2016, for peer review. Topics of program and poster presentations should be related to trends and innovations in Foodservice Systems, Hospitality or Dietetics Education, methods and/or research in foodservice management, career opportunities, recruitment activities and student practice applications. Other topics of interest to the members will be considered.
The program proposal and poster abstract must include the following information:
- Include full title of the presentation.
- List author name(s) and affiliation(s).
- Identify the primary presenter’s name and contact information.
- Indicate if you are proposing a program or poster presentation, or if you would consider either format.
- Include a description of proposed session and/or poster abstract (250 words maximum, excluding the title, session objectives and author information)
Please submit all materials by e-mail to email@example.com in a PDF format by October 1, 2016. If you have questions or need clarification of this call for proposals, please contact Kara Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.